Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Até Logo!!


Sooooo, I'm leaving TODAY! :) But being the neurotic traveler that I am (as usual, lol), I've been triple-checking the 101 lists I made of things to bring making sure I didn't forget anything (even though I can almost guarantee that when I'm buckled into my seat on the plane, something will randomly come to mind that I forgot to stuff in my suitcase...just the laws of the universe in play, I suppose?). I'm mentally prepping myself for the flight to ATL, the 4 hr. layover, and then the 10 hr. flight from there to Rio. Not fun, but it'll all be worth it when I'm back in the Cidade Maravilhosa! (just as a warning I'll probably be writing with Brasilian words and phrases mixed in, so maybe you'll even be able to carry a conversation by the time you finish reading about my trip! lol ;). See you (at least virtually) in Rio!

1 comment:

Muneca said...

I am soooo Excited for you!! I wish you lots of fun and lots of sun in Brasil...Remember me when you are sun bathing.. hehehe. As you know, I will be constantly checking your blog..bc I have no life...have a wonderful time and cant wait for your next blog! ~~ Beijos, Muneca